COVID-19 UPDATES and Delays
Due to COVID-19 related disruptions during our peak season, there are uncharacteristic delays with our shipping and customer service. We are currently operating with a bare-bone staff and are having a hard time keeping up with the demand.
As of July 1st:
- Order Processing Delays - If you place an order online, expect 4-5 business days before we process your order.
- Shipping - Once your order is processed, if all products are in stock, there is a further delay of typically 2-3 business days before your order ships.
- Canada Post Delays - Most deliveries are arriving on time, with an occasional delay of 1-2 business days. Canada Post is not guaranteeing their delivery dates at this moment.
- Pickup Orders - 4 to 5 business days after your order has been processed, if all products are in stock, your will receive an email stating that your order is ready for pickup. Please wait until you receive our email before coming by the no-contact pickup door.
We understand that you are excited to get your roller goodies and we are working hard to make that happen as fast as possible for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Roller skating is a great way to get exercise, feel good, and have a little bit of normalcy in your life while maintaining your social distances.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have closed our Vancouver BC retail store. Instead, we are offering no-contact store pickup.
- We are working with a bare bones staff who chose to keep working. Each staff is isolated in their own location or on their own floor whenever possible, or physically distancing in our huge 3800sqft facility.
- Shipping and receiving is done in a sanitized environment.
- Stock reception and courier pick-up is done via a no-contact procedure.
- The common surfaces of the facility (and door handles, phones, tools etc) are sanitized daily.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.