Great beginner indoor/outdoor derby wheels. Excellent for slippery surfaces or as a “pusher”wheel. Very grippy, but may be a little slow.
- BEGINNERS - these are a great first derby wheel, grip, control, and not a whole lot of speed
- GRIP - great for slippery surfaces, super grippy.
- PUSHERS - use these wheels in combination with a harder wheel for a better grip/speed balance
- SKATING INDOOR AND OUTDOORS! - hybrid wheels so you can take them out without having to swap your wheels!
Not usually recommended for:
- SPEED - not ideal for anyone looking for a ton of speed
- GRIPPY SURFACES - not ideal for a surface that is already grippy, will feel extra slow and sticky
- HEAVYWEIGHTS - skaters over 200lbs will benefit from a harder wheel with a stiffer core
- Height: 62mm
- Width: 38mm (slim)
- Hardness: 84A durometer (very grippy!)
- Core: Nylon
- Sold in sets of 4 (for a full set of you will need to buy 2 sets)
- Bearings not included
Weight: 770g (for 8 wheels)
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.