These wheels are much softer than normal skatepark wheels. They are great for parks with slippery surfaces, newer park skaters or simply for skaters that don't want to switch up their wheels between different surfaces. They can be used as outdoor wheels, but they will not be as smooth as REAL outdoor wheels.
- Skate park skating - especially nice for rougher skatepark surfaces - will give a smoother ride than other skate park wheels.
- Skating to the skatepark carefully - these wheels are not as smooth as real outdoor wheels
- New Skate Park skaters - the extra grip is less scary
Not usually recommended for:
- Roller derby - not the right size or shape
- Rough outdoor surfaces - look for big (62mm +) soft (78A) gummy wheels
- Height: 58mm
- Width; 32mm
- Hardness: 89A
- Sold in sets of 8
- Bearings not included
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.