A lightweight 3/4 height boot, with a wide, ergonomic toe box. These boots also feature a heat moldable heel, for skaters with narrow to wide heels. They are mounted on a fibreglass reinforced nylon plate that will outperform a standard plastic plate. They offer ankle support but are still flexible enough that they don't restrict movement for hockey stops or deep plow stops.
- Skaters looking for ankle support
- Vegetarians - these are a full Microfibre and fibreglass boot
- Skaters needing a snug heel
- Skaters looking for a lightweight skate
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
- Skaters who weigh up to 275lbs.
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters looking for high end aluminum plates
- Skaters with really narrow feet - these boots have a wider, boxier fit
- Skaters looking for super padded skates - these are a bit rigid when new but break in nicely
- Bont Prostar - Microfibre and fibreglass
- Bont Ignite Plate - Fibreglass infused nylon plate, with 20 degree king pin for better action
- Bont FX1 87A Wheels - Only compatible with Bont mini bearings
- Bont 688 Mini bearings
- 5/8" Ignite stopper
- **The Ignite plates require a 16mm socket or wrench to adjust the king pin lock nuts.
Note: Very small, and larger sizes may not be in stock. Please allow for 2-3 weeks delivery
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.