These skates are a lightweight 3/4 height boot, with a wide, ergonomic toe box. They are mounted on the Prodigy fibreglass reinforced nylon plate. They offer ankle support but are still flexible enough that they don't restrict movement for hockey stops or deep plow stops.
- Skaters looking for ankle support
- Vegetarians - these are a full Microfibre and fibreglass boot
- Skaters needing a snug heel
- Skaters looking for a lightweight skate
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
- Prodigy plates recommended for skaters who weigh up to 275lbs.
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters with really narrow feet - these boots have a wider, boxier fit
- Skaters looking for super padded skates - these are a bit rigid when new but break in nicely
- Bont Prostar - Microfibre and fibreglass
- Bont Prodigy Plate (Nylon & fibreglass plate) 20º king pin angle for better maneuverability
- Bont FX1 92A Wheels - Only compatible with Bont mini bearings
- Bont 688 Mini bearings
- 5/8" stopper
- 4mm Allen Key required for stopper screw