High quality at a low price! Bont's entry level skate package. They are a 3/4 height boot, with a wide, ergonomic toe box. The boots are extremely lightweight and heat mouldable. They are mounted on a fiberglass reinforced nylon plate that outperforms your standard plastic plate. They offer ankle support but are still flexible enough that they don't restrict movement for hockey stops or deep plow stops.
- Skaters looking for ankle support
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
- Skaters looking for a lightweight skate
- Skaters needing a snug heel
- Skaters of all skill levels
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters who want a soft low cut boot
- Skaters looking for high end aluminum plates - contact us we can mount these great boots on other plates
- Skaters with really narrow feet - these boots have a bit of a wider feet
- Leather and fiberglass skate boot
- Bont Ignite plate - fiberglass reinforced nylon plate, with 20 degree king pins for better action
- Bont Ballistic 87A wheels (not shown in image)
- ABEC 5 8mm bearings or equivalent
- 5/8" Ignite stopper
- **The Ignite plates require a 16mm socket or wrench to adjust the king pin lock nuts.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.