These skates offer a lot of value for a very reasonable price. They have a 3/4 height boot with a wide, ergonomic toe box. The boots are extremely lightweight and heat mouldable. They are mounted on a maneuverable fiberglass reinforced plate that outperforms your standard plastic plate. They offer ankle support but are still flexible enough that they don't restrict movement for hockey stops or deep plow stops.
- Skaters looking for ankle support
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
- Skaters looking for a lightweight skate
- Skaters needing a snug heel
- Skaters who weigh up to 275 lbs - Over this weight upgrade to aluminum plates - see menu.
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters looking for a squishy padded boot - these are a little stiff when new but break in nicely
- Skaters looking for high end aluminum plates - contact us we can mount these great boots on other plates
- Skaters with really narrow feet - these boots have a bit of a wider feet
- Leather and fiberglass skate boot
- Bont Ignite plate - fibreglass reinforced nylon plate, with 20 degree king pins for better action
- Bont Ballistic 87A wheels
- ABEC 5 8mm bearings
- 5/8" Ignite stopper
- Upgrade to aluminum plates available for higher performance or heavier weight skaters.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.