Sometimes the off-the-shelf solution doesn’t quite do the trick.
We would be happy to build your skates to your exact specifications.
If you order this product you are starting a consultation with us about what you want out of your custom skates. We’ll ask you some more questions and suggest a setup that meets your needs and fits your budget.
We’ll have more questions for you too, but you’re welcome to provide any pertinent details in the "notes" section. Needs, wants, preferences, and questions are all pertinent!
- Skaters wanting to tweak their setup to meet a particular goal - more agility, lighter skates, bombproofness, etc.
- Skaters with special feet. Different sized feet, very skinny ankles, bunions, very high arches, flippers, Fred Flinstones, etc.
- Skaters who just want something a little different. Favourite colours, the latest hardware trends, different materials, Vegan etc.
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters in a hurry. Turnaround for custom skates is 8-12 weeks once the details are confirmed!
- Boots: Riedell, Bont, Antik are easy. Labeda, Vanilla, Luigino and "other" brands are possible.
- Plates: Arius, Reactor, SureGrip, Venus, Apollo, Sunlite, Snyder, Avenger, Atlas, Roll line, Labeda and Bont.
- Wheels: Atom, SureGrip, Riedell and Powell. Others possible.
- Bearings: Powell/Bones, KWIK, SureGrip, QUBE, Bont
- Customizations: split sizing, custom boot colours, upgraded cushions, different boot or liner materials, short-mounted plates, custom widths and much, much more.
- The price of Dream Skates will vary depending on the customizations made. $900 is a good starting point for Dream Skates but be aware that these can cost a lot more if you want the best.
Note: FYI: Our shopping cart will only charge you shipping for the skates when you "purchase" this product. The actual order total will be confirmed with you and not charged until we have agreed upon the right product for you.
These are custom, non-stock skates. Contact us for delivery standards.