This multi-functional tool has everything you need to adjust most roller skates.
- Skates that have Bell stoppers
- Some aluminum plates - Sure Grip Competitor, Powerdyne Rival, Revenge, Crazy plates.
Not usually recommended for:
- Reactor, Pilot, Bont Ignite plates - 9/16" socket wrench too small
- Includes 9/16" socket wrench for adjusting trucks tightness.
- Includes 1/2" socket wrench for adjusting wheel nuts
- Includes Phillips screwdriver for adjusting Bell toe-stops * note that some roller skates take a flat head for adjusting the toe-stops
Note: ** If you have a nylon plate, you will want to pair this up with a 15/16" Crescent wrench to adjust your stoppers
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.