This package is ideal for new roller derby skaters who are looking to invest in a good quality skate for a very good price. These skates will generally last a year or two longer (in roller derby) than the entry-level boots.
- Skaters looking for ankle support
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
- Skaters looking for a lightweight skate
- Skaters up to 300lbs. - These plates are rigid, and will offer better performance
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters who want a soft low cut boot
- Skaters looking for high end aluminum plates
- Skaters with really narrow feet - these boots have a bit of a wider feet
- Bont Quadstar leather/fibreglass boot, Bont Ignite fibreglass infused nylon plate, Bont Ballistic 87A wheels (not shown in image), ABEC 5 bearings or equivalent, Bont Ignite stopper
- S-One Lifer Helmet - CPSC rated
- Triple 8 Park Knee Pads
- Triple 8 Park Elbow Pads
- 187 Wrist Guards or 187 Derby Wrist Guards - depending on available stock
- Boil & Bite Mouthguard
- Toe guards are optional, but if you don’t take them, please figure out an alternate way (tape, make your own toe guards, Tuff Toe, etc.) to protect your skates. Derby is SUPER mean to roller skates!
- **The Ignite plates require a 16mm socket or wrench to adjust the king pin lock nuts.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.
SKATES - Size:
SKATES - Toe Stoppers:
SKATES - Size Confirmation:
GEAR - Knee Pad Type & Size:
GEAR- Elbow Pad Size:
GEAR - Wrist Guard Type & Size:
GEAR - Helmet Size & Type:
XTRAS - Toe Protectors:
XTRAS - Tape: