Comfortable entry level roller derby or rink skates for heavier skaters. Rigid aluminum plates provide better performance and less flex FOR HEAVIER SKATERS.
Please note: the aluminum plates that come on these skates are not a high performing plate. For heavier skaters, they will perform about as well as a nylon plate would perform for a light skater.
- Skaters who are 200lbs or more
- Beginner to Intermediate roller derby or rink skaters
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters who weigh under 200lbs
- Anyone with narrow feet
- Skaters wanting a super light, high performance skate! (these plates are heavy)
- Sure-Grip Rebel boots
- Competitor aluminum plates
- Multiple wheel options available
- Mini Logo or KWIK Zenith bearings, depending on stock
- Carrera indoor stoppers
Note: Limited Stock - If your size is not listed, check out the Bont Prostar, or Bont Quadstar - they are also appropriate for heavyweight skaters
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.