This little cup fits into your plate at the “pivot” end of each of your trucks. Over time, they can wear out - we recommend doing a complete skate check up every few months to check for things like worn-out pivot cups.
- Replace your pivot cups if you notice that they are starting to wear through or are cracking
- Keep a couple of spares in your toolbag
Not usually recommended for:
- If you don’t see your plate type listed, please contact us to confirm compatibility with your set up!
- Sold individually
- Different plates take different pivot cups - if you don’t know which plates you have, please let us know in the “comments” section of your order and we will help you figure it out.
- Riedell stock pivot cups fit: Riedell Thrust nylon, Triton, and DynaPro aluminum plates
Note: Our Canada Post shipping calculator does not give an option for shipping by unregistered snail mail for very small items that will fit through a mail slot. We are, however, happy to do so (and refund the shipping price difference to you). Snail mail typically costs between $2 and $4 within Canada only, and does not come with a tracking number. Delivery for snail mail is between 2 and 12 business days. If you are ordering this item on its own, and you would prefer us to mail it, please write “please send by snail mail” in your order notes/comments and we will refund the difference in shipping to your credit card.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.