Riedell full leather rink skates. Nice quality boots, very rigid and supportive.
- Lots of support - stiff uppers
- Skaters looking for quality leather boots
- Narrow to regular feet
- Rhythm skating, jam skating
- Recreational rink skating
Not usually recommended for:
- Roller Derby
- Wide - boots fit on the narrow side
- Boots: Riedell 120 - Leather Upper, Drilex liner
- Plates: Powerdyne Thrust Nylon (upgrade to aluminum available)
- Wheels: Radar Riva 57mm x 31mm 96A
- Bearings: Kwik Zenith
- Stoppers: Either dance plugs or Riedell Round
- Upgrade to aluminum plates available 2-3 week delay.
Note: * Skaters over 215lbs should upgrade to aluminum plates - see menu.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.