These boots feature a AA width heel, with a C width toe box. They also have a V-Lock ankle closure system, which will help hold your heel in place. They are mounted on a fibreglass reinforced nylon plate, which will offer better rigidity and performance.
- Skaters with regular to wide feet
- Skaters looking for an easy break in period
- Skaters needing a snug heel
- Skaters who weigh up to 250lbs.
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters looking for high end aluminum plates
- Riedell Solaris full Kango-Tan leather boot, ContourFit Ergonomic C/AA last
- Powerdyne Reactor Fuse plate - Not compatible with wheels taller than 62mm - can cause wheel bit
- Radar Pop wheels - Multiple hardnesses
- Kwik Zenith/Mini Logo (depending on stock)
- PowerDyne Jupiter
Note: LIMITED STOCK - We have a small run of sizes in store, but for sizing we do not have the turn around time will be 4-6 weeks
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.