These knee pads are a popular choice for beginner roller derby skaters. They are affordable and offer adequate protection for getting started in derby. If you have issues with your knees you should consider choosing a knee pad with a higher level of protection.
- Roller Derby skaters
- Recreational skaters with known knee problems.
Not usually recommended for:
- Skaters who weigh more than 190lbs - please consider a more protective kneepad.
- Shorter skaters (under 5’2”) - these pads are too long to be appropriate for smaller skaters
- Available in sizes XS - XL
- Sizing: XS (13”or less), SM (14" - 16"), MED (16"-18"), LG (18"-20”) XL (20"-22.5") *
- * Take measurment around thigh, 4” above the top of the knee cap
- Strap on - butterfly straps
- Also known as KP 22 knee pads
- **If the measurement of your lower leg 3" below your knee is larger than 16.5" these knee pads will not fit**
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.