Really lovely outdoor skates for beginner skaters. Smooth rolling, but not very fast. Suede boots are really comfy and provide supple support and a fast break in.
- Beginner to intermediate outdoor skaters
- Those returning to roller skating after an absence of several years or more
- Those with regular to wide feet
Not usually recommended for:
- Experienced skaters: stock wheels are slow but can be upgraded later
- Speed: stock wheels are slow but can be upgraded later
- Anyone considering roller derby
- Anyone with very narrow feet
- Riedell 135 Black Suede boot
- Thrust nylon plates
- Radar Zen Wheels 62mm
- Mini Logo/KWIK Zenith bearings, depending on stock
- 5/8"Riedell Round Stopper (not shown in image)
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.