Grippy dance wheels, yay! These wheels are made of an injection elastomer, not the standard poly-urethane. Because the material is different than most wheels they are not rated on the normal "A" durometer scale. Equivalents are listed below. The injection elastomer offers great roll and a unique and grippy feel. Perfect for slippery floors!
- Beginner dance skaters looking grip
- Dance skaters of all levels on slippery floors
- Outdoor roller dance
Not usually recommended for:
- Grippy floors - wheels are too grippy!
- Roller derby - wheels are too small and narrow
- Material: Injection Elastoer
- Hardness: 36D (90A ish), 39D (92A ish)
- Height: 57mm
- Width: 31mm
- * Note that it is hard to compare these wheels durometers in poly urethane wheels. They feel different.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.