This little cup fits into your plate at the “pivot” end of each of your trucks. Over time, they can wear out - we recommend doing a complete skate check up every few months to check for things like worn-out pivot cups.
- Replacing your pivot cups if you notice they are cracked, worn, or making a squeaking noise
- Having in your tool kit, or repair kit
Not usually recommended for:
- Plates other than Sure Grip Probe or Competitor
- Sold individually
- Different plates take different pivot cups - if you don’t know which plates you have, please let us know in the “comments” section of your order and we will help you figure it out.
- SureGrip stock pivot cups fit: Probe, Super X and Competitor plates
Note: Our Canada Post shipping calculator does not give an option for shipping by unregistered snail mail for very small items that will fit through a mail slot. We are, however, happy to do so (and refund the shipping price difference to you). Snail mail typically costs between $2 and $4 within Canada only, and does not come with a tracking number. Delivery for snail mail is between 2 and 12 business days. If you are ordering this item on its own, and you would prefer us to mail it, please write “please send by snail mail” in your order notes/comments and we will refund the difference in shipping to your credit card.
Standard stock item. Usually ships same or next business day.