Roller skating is a great way to get exercise, feel good, and have a little bit of normalcy in your life while maintaining your social distances. We are working hard to keep providing you with all you need to keep rolling, while ensuring your safety and the safety and well being of our staff.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have closed our Vancouver BC retail store. Instead, we are offering no-contact store pickup.
- We are working with a bare bones staff of three healthy people (Zoe, Nic and Lisa) who chose to keep working, and who have essentially been in isolation together. Even so, each staff is isolated in their own location or on their own floor whenever possible, or physicly distancing in our huge 3800sqft facility.
- Shipping and receiving is done in a sanitized environment and the shippers wear gloves.
- Stock reception and courier pick-up is done via a no-contact procedure.
- The common surfaces of the facility (and door handles, phones, tools etc) are sanitized daily.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued support.